Lakidis Flaker FR─300 (Demo model)
Precision and cutting speed
Every industrial food producer needs a cutting machine. The FR-300 from Lakidis focuses on quality, performance and safety for processing frozen blocks.
The flaker has a specially developed stainless steel knife roller, which rotates at two speeds and cuts the frozen meat blocks into thin pieces. A pneumatic system feeds the frozen meat blocks into the machine, avoiding direct contact between the operator and the knives.
The machine is completely made of stainless steel and specially designed bearings and a "softstarter" system protect the machine and extend its lifetime.
Using the pneumatic feed system, the machine is able to achieve high production levels.
- Reliable solutions specific to the type, size and temperature of your product
- Easy charging applications
- Maximum protection
- Cutting precision, according to your production needs
- Integrated process control
- Certified and absolutely safe materials